Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crazy dreams

I don't know why but I have some crazy, whacked out dreams and it's not just lately. I have them when I'm not pregnant too. My young women ask me to tell my dreams to them because they are pretty funny and entertaining. Their favorite is when I dreamed (while I was pregnant with AnnaBelle) that I had a litter of puppies and I grew multiple sets of "boobies" and I had them all nursing down me. I also dreamed that her hand came through my belly and we walked around holding hands.

I have some dreams over and over.

-that I am at Lake Powell and we hit a rock that we can't see underwater and we sink. I have a lot of sinking boat dreams.

-that I am back in high school or college and it's mid semester and I haven't been to class all year and I am failing. I try to make it up but it never seems to help.

-that I am in a play or have to do a musical number and I don't know my lines, song, or have anything prepared.

-that I forget my locker combination.

-that a train I am on or that is near me crashes. (Probably because we live a block away from the train tracks.)

-that I am being chased and I can't run. My legs are like sandbags. I also dream a lot that I am playing soccer or some other sport and I SUCK! Hate that dream!

I also have a lot of dejavu which freaks me out! I've had a lot of crazy dreams in my life. I'd like to hear about yours.

3 comments:

My Barratt Family said...

May Edward and the rest of the Cullen clan haunt you in your dreams for not liking them... LOL! Your so funny...

cwilson said...

I have the "forgot my locker combo" dream too. I also dream I'm back in High School and everyone is running to class and I can't remember my class schedule and sometimes I have my kids with me and I don't know what to do with them during class.

The Hills said...

I can't believe that you can remember your dreams so well! I can only remember what I drempt every now and then. Impressive!!!