Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Husband

I saw this on Traci's blog. I wasn't tagged but I wanted to do it cuz it looked like fun :)

1) Where did you meet? At a single's ward camp out. I saw him emerge through the fog and it was love at first sight.
2) How long till you got married? About 8 months. We met on July 13th and got married on Feb 2nd. Worst 8 months of my life!!!
3) How long have you been married? Almost 7 years. Crazy!
4) Your favorite feature of his? He's very athletic and can do anything. He's extremely handy and smart. He blows me away every day. Come see my new fence he put up over the weekend. I love it!
5) Your favorite quality of his? His honesty and integrity. He tells you like it is but does it with class.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Honey or Babe. He calls me Ash too.
7) His favorite food? Anything. He will eat anything I make. It's really nice he's not picky!
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? All of them! Probably golf the most but we love to watch Jazz Basketball together. We both also love football.
9) When was your first kiss? August 2nd while laying in the grass in my parent's yard. It was very sweet and that was when it was confirmed to me that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
10) What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to Jazz games. It's a little expensive though so we settle with just watching them at home. We also love to just hang out with the kids and laugh.
11) Do you have kids? Sure do, AnnaBelle (4) Desiree (2) and little fetus (10 weeks.)
12) Does he have a hidden talent? He's pretty obviously talented. He's a VERY good singer and most people don't know that. He sounds like Trace Atkins.
13) How old is he? He will be 32 in March. But his grey hair would suggest otherwise :)
14) Who said I love you first? He did, and I immediately said it back
15) What do you admire most about him? How hard of a worker he is and his integrity.
16) What is his favorite type of music? I would have to say country but he likes everything except my favorite, gangsta rap!
17) Do you think he will read this? Nope. He could care less...another thing I love about him. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. :)
18) I tag: Carlie, Jenner, Bridgette, and Suzie

No comments: