Monday, December 15, 2008

Trujillo Temple

They announced a couple of days ago that the church is building a temple in Trujillo, Peru which is where Noah served his mission. He is so excited and couldn't stop thinking and talking about it. We really want to go to the dedication when it's all finished. We'll have to see when that will be and how long we have to save up. A ticket to Peru is not cheap. We won't be taking any children with us. Peru is not much for tourism. Even the water is not great. My mother in law went to every mission her sons served in and out of all of them (Russia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, and the Ukraine) that Peru was the most "3rd world" of them all. I am so excited to go there and see all of the amazing things in Peru. Machu Picchu , Nazca, Saqsaywaman (pronounced sexy woman.)

Noah is very excited and it has been what he has been talking about for 3 days straight.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

That sounds awesome! Robert has always said he would be too worried to take me to Venezuela. Especially now! Let me know if I can help with kids! :-)

The Covington Fam said...

That would be such an awesome experience. How cool would it be to see his old stomping grounds! I say do what it takes to be able to go!! :)

Bridgette said...

That's really cool Ash. I'm sure you would have an amazing time. See you in a few days!!!!! Love ya