Monday, February 11, 2008

Birthday pics and Chaquita

Here are some pictures of Desi's birthday she had a great time playing in her cake. I have also included pictures of our new dog, Chaquita. She's such a cute dog!

AnnaBelle and her new doggies

Cutie!


Birthday girl! She dove right in!

This needs a little explanation. One day I was watching t.v. and I heard AnnaBelle talking in the bathroom. I thought that was odd that she was talking to herself and I knew she was going potty. I went in there and this is what I found. Her sitting on the toilet reading her workbook from pre-school. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm reading a magazine. Just like you and daddy do when you go potty." :)



2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

You got a new puppy and so did I. I love Chaquita! Can you help me come up with a cute name? We need help.

That picture of Anna Belle is HILLARIOUS!

Ashley McKinnon said...

WHAT??? You got a puppy? What kind? I am so excited for you!