Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feb 26th Idol

Here's my 2 cents for tonights "Boys." The way I judge them is

1st- Can they sing?
2nd-Would I buy their album or attend their concert because they are interesting?

Michael Johns- Eh....Not great. He's "charming" as Paula said

Jason Castro- Seriously, I have a huge crush on this kid. I actually thought he was good. I just wish he would have done a more interesting song.

Luke Menard- GAG ME!!! Can't stand this guy! Could be a goodbye.

Robbie Carrico- Forgetable again, but he did good. Glad he didn't wear the bandana but it looked like he zig-zag parted his hair on purpose.

Danny Noriega- Seriously, he is so ANNOYING! I don't like his tone and I would never buy his album. He sounds like a cruise ship entertainer. Goodbye Danny!

David Hernandez- I am developing a crush on this one. He is HOT and amazing! I just wish he wouldn't do the annoying things with his eyes. Kinda weird though because he looks like my boyfriend from my senior year, Ryan Lund.

Jason Yeager- Who the HELLen cares that you "self-taught" yourself? Who hasn't? He says he "self-taught" about 10 times! Nice tight black pants too. Donny Osmond again! Goodbye Jason!

Chikezie- He was actually really good tonight. His front teeth bug me. I know that's petty. I don't think he can win but I don't mind him as much anymore. He's pretty entertaining.

David Cook- Still with the hair! Good voice though. I liked the guitar too. What's with the scarf in the back pocket? Like he's trying to be rock. You are or you aren't. I guess we'll see. Chris Daughtry didn't ever "try" to be rock. He just was and he was insane!

David Archuletta- Chills! I'm so glad to see an "underdog" get through that can actually sing. Cough (Kevin Covais, Kelly Pickler.) There was actually one on Season 5 too that was amazing. Elliot Yamin. David was amazing.....as for right now, he might be the AI Season 7 winner. What a great song too. My all-time absolute favorite....John Lennon. Sigh.

Pretty wordy. Sorry. I just love this show! It's good to see that they are talented. The first week was just bad. That's what separates the good from the bad....nerves.

I also found this online. It's the girl's songs for Wednesday!
1. Carly Smithson – “Crazy On You” by Heart
2. Syesha Mercado – “Me And Mr. Jones (changed from Mrs. to Mr.) by Billy Paul
3. Brooke White – “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon
4. Ramiele Malubay – “Don’t Leave Me This Way” by Thelma Houston
5. Kristy Lee Cook – “You’re No Good” by Linda Ronstadt
6. Amanda Overmyer – “Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas
7. Alaina Whitaker – “Hopelessly Devoted To You” by Olivia Newton-John
8. Alexandrea Lushington – “If You Leave Me Now” by Chicago
9. Kady Malloy – “Magic Man” by Heart
10. Asia’h Epperson – All By Myself by Celine Dion

And Danny Noriega is the "vote for the worst" pick. HAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

We need to start our own American Idol Blog! :)