Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random

So last night, AnnaBelle slept in my room with me because Noah went to St. George for a couple of days. I wasn't sleeping well anyway because I don't like when Noah's gone. It's just a weird fear of mine. That I am helpless. At about 3:00 a.m. I heard some talking outside my window. Of course when you are delirious and tired, you freak out and wonder what the heck is going on. I looked through the blinds and saw a couple of guys with flashlights. They were yelling "Noah......Noah." It was so weird. I thought I was dreaming for a little bit but they kept yelling it. Finally my mind started to become clear when I watched them go into my neighbor's yard across the street. They went inside the house. That's when I remembered, our neighbors have a dog named Noah.

4 comments:

leslie jo said...

That is funny. I too have kids sleep with my when Jim is gone.

Zoe said...

LOL! That is soooo funny!! and kind of scary - glad they weren't after you!! :)

Natalie Kay said...

Your neighbor's dog is named Noah? That's crazy. Remember the time I thought Davy was missing and I was crying and yelling at 3 am and woke you up.

Haha.

About Me said...

That is so stinkin' funny. Why didn't you tell me this. I'm seriously lol hard - like peeing almost.