Saturday, February 2, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Well 6 years! Can you believe it? 02-02-02. I can't believe 6 years ago we were freezing to death in 8 degree weather but we didn't care because we were getting married!!!

Yesterday Noah and I went to Sundance. We got a little cabin room there. It was so much fun to just be together. It was nice and secluded and quiet. We had a great time. Then today we went to breakfast at the grill there then we went snowboarding. It was great! I haven't been in a while because I was pregnant last year and just haven't been this year. While we stopped for lunch at the Bear Claw lodge at the top of the mountain, we saw Robert Redford come in. We smiled at him. I am sure he gets irritated with people. Later on, while we were getting on a lift, we saw him again. Noah was tempted to jump on the lift with him but he didn't want to leave me. :) Oh...how sweet. I told him he should have and then they could've talked. We tried to follow him but he was on skis and we had to hook up after getting off the lift so we lost him. Noah did tell him that he liked the resort though. There was no response. Oh well.

It was such a great anniversary. My grandma died a year ago yesterday. If you can imagine, our 5 year anniversary was not celebrated because of that and the fact that I was 10 months pregnant. :) I miss my grandma so much! She was such an amazing and hilarious person. I miss her humor and her sweet letters and phone calls. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She left such a great legacy. I love you Grandma Revill!!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

Happy ANniversary!!! 6 years wow!! Bo and I are coming up on our 6 year as well . MAy 3rd will be 6 years for us. -When we were all at Grandma Harts funeral-luncheon I was speaking with Brilee(sp?) and she informed me that her and her husbands anniversary is on MAy 1st- my grandma harts and grandpas was May 2nd and mine may 3rd I thught that is coool. glad you guys had a good time.

Natalie Kay said...

Happy anniversary to you! I remember how cold that day was! I forgot to bring a coat with me to the temple that day. Silly me. I'm glad you got to do something fun this year, it sounds like a blast! Just a question. Weren't you 12 months pregnant with Desi last year? Isn't her birthday in a couple of days?

Ashley McKinnon said...

Yes, her birthday is the 10th. She was supposed to come on the 8th and then she would've shared yours but instead she came on Johnny's.