Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feb 27th Idol

The girls are up now. Here are my thoughts:

Carly Smithson- Amazing voice, didn't love the song.

Syesha Mercado- Boring song, great voice. No scarf?

Brooke White- I thought it was pretty good. Her hair wasn't as cute tonight :(

Ramiele Malubay- She's good.

Kristy Lee Cook- She's absolutely gorgeous! I thought she was good.

Amanda Overmyer- HOLY S@*T! What the???? Seriously with the hair? So bad! Goodbye Amanda and good riddance!

Alaina Whitaker- Why is she forgetable to me? She's got a great voice though.

Alexandrea Lushington- I like her style. Didn't love the song. Good voice.

Kady Malloy- Huh? What was with the outfit and everything? It was just not good. I actually like this girl but she might be leaving us. She always looks high or tired.

Asia'h Epperson- Does she want to look 40? She also looked like a drag-queen a little. She lost it at first but caught it by the end.

Much better than last week but still waiting for someone to give me the "feeling."
Predictions: Goodbye to Amanda, Kady, Danny N, Jason Y

No comments: