Sunday, February 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESIREE AND JOHNNY!

Wow! 1 year ago, we were blessed with the sweetest baby ever! My emotions are running a little high right now. I can't believe that my sweet little baby is 1 year old. It seems like just yesterday she was born. She has been one of the greatest blessings given to me. I love her so much and thank my Heavenly Father for her daily.

Oh and...Happy Birthday Johnny! Desiree came to us on his birthday. I guess she's following in her uncle's footsteps. That's where her dimples come from. Let's hope she inherets his great personality too. Maybe without crossing the line so often though. J/K!!!! Happy Birthday Bro!

Disclaimer**** I forgot to wish "the best sister in the world" Happy Birthday on the 5th. Happy Birthday Wendy. I love you and miss you so much!!!! Maybe Desi will inheret her amazingly beautiful looks because their birthdays are so close. :)

No comments: