Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My randomness

I liked Natalie's randomness so here's mine:

Noah and AnnaBelle have been sick for almost a week now. I am ready for that to end. Luckily Des hasn't gotten it yet.

I have the Miss Lehi Mother's Tea this weekend. I also am volunteering at Hutching's Museum on Friday. There's a lot going on and Noah thinks he's going to Saint George for the home show. He knows it's a bad weekend for me so unless he wants the "wrath," he better stay home.

Chaquita is such a cute dog. We love having her in our family. Tica is not so trilled with her joining our family.

I have watched more movies this week because of my family being sick. Here are the movies I have watched:

Failure to Launch- thumbs up
Catch and Release- thumbs kinda down
Music and Lyrics- thumbs kinda up
Hairspray- thumbs way up
Mean Girls- Ummm......my favorite movie ever! (I've seen it many times but re-watched it this weekend) Thumbs UP UP UP!
Hitch- another favorite

That's a lot of movies! Unfortunately, I am still in lock down because of the sickness that is still lurking so if you have any suggestions for movies, I'd love to hear them or even books.

Oh and, 2 weekends ago, we went to "Fool's Gold." I am just warning you, DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE! If you ignore this and see it.....I warned you! Easily in my top 5 worst movies ever (Pirates 3 is up there too. So boring!)

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

Fool's Gold? Bad?! I really wanted to see that because How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is my all-time favorite... I was hoping it would be as good or better. Fine, I won't see it.

What are you doing at the museum? Sounds fun! I've been meaning to take Davy there, he's never been. I need to meet Chaquita sometime soon. She's so cute!