Thursday, February 14, 2008

What happens in your day

I got this idea from my cousins blog- This is typical Tuesday and Thursday. Mon, Wed, Fri are different

What did you do today?
Desi woke up @ 7:30, now I am on the computer doing this and watching Today. AnnaBelle will wake up around 9:00. If she doesn't on her own, I will wake her up because she has pre-school at 9:15. She is really excited because it's Valentine's Day and she's giving her homemade Valentines we made last night. I will get her a quick breakfast, usually a granola bar or fruit cup today. Other days it's either a waffle, oatmeal, or hot cereal. Then she will go to school and I will wait for my sister to come over. While our girls are at school, my sister and I work. We will do something like make headbands, fill orders, or organize. I am going to the UPS store before I wake up AnnaBelle. Noah is still here so he will watch them while I go. The girls are done with school at 11:45. One of us picks them up and they come here for a while until we're done with work. I have to go to a scrapbook store today to buy blank cards to send out invitations to our Miss Lehi Pageant workshop. Then one of my voice lesson students is in a school talent show today so I may go watch depending on when it is (her mom will call me.) Then I have to make the invitations, label them, and send them. Then I teach theater today at the arts center from 4:00-6:30. Noah usually is here which is really nice that they don't have to come with me. AnnaBelle is in the show that practices from 4-5 so she comes with me and then goes home while I teach the other class from 5-6:30. After theater, it's home, dinner, and bed for the girls. Then Noah and I will probably watch our shows (Apprentice and Lost tonight) and then it's bed around 11:00. I will let you know if something changes. :)
-Now I want to know what you do during the day

5 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Did you forget that today is Valentines? You left that out of your plans. Noel's friend Gabby wants to try out for the pageant too? Do you know if you already sent her an invite?

P.S. I LOVE my puppy! We should have a puppy play date sometime. Anna Belle would love her!

Ashley McKinnon said...

I'm pretty sure I sent an invite to a Gabby. Tell Noel to let her know about it incase I didn't.

Ummmm...our Valentine's Day kinda got screwed up because AnnaBelle and Noah are sick. Not too fun!

Natalie Kay said...

Oh man! Sorry you have a sick family! Is everyone okay?

Ashley McKinnon said...

Yeah, it's just that virus thing that's going around. I am planning on catching it soon. Luckily the baby doesn't have it. We are trying to keep her healthy because it can lead to pneumonia and she can catch that easily because she's already had it.

Natalie Kay said...

Read Davy's blog. He made a post just for you! :)